TIS & IBM Sterling B2B & MFT
In today’s digital economy, the secure and timely flow of data between customers, partners, employees and businesses is essential for organizational success. Managed File Transfer (MFT) and Business to Business (B2B) integration capabilities have been crucial for organizations “moving” to the digital economy.
TIS is IBM Partner since 1999. Along with selling and implementing IBM solutions, TIS is also developing add-on solutions to different IBM tools.
Our employees are specialized experts in B2B integration, especially in the financial sector. Since our establishment, we have worked with more than 100 global clients on the implementation, development, installation and configuration of B2B integration solutions, especially in the Great Britain, Slovenia and Croatia. We educate companies as well as users for B2B integration and Managed File Transfer (MFT).
We have held more than 50 trainings for clients from South Africa, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Great Britain, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia and other countries. Our services are completely tailored to customer requirements, and we organize trainings either at the client’s location or remotely . In addition to B2B integration in the financial sector, we offer consultancy services, regulatory education, change management, systems optimization, Healthcheck services, technical support and consulting.
Therefore, TIS can provide various services using 30 years of experience with IBM Sterling integration technologies, services such as:
• Requirement Discovery and Definition
• Architecture designs
• Solution Design, development and Implementation
• System optimisation and modernization
• Training and Best Practices Advisory
• Ongoing Support and Outsourcing
• Consultancy services
• Health checks
IBM Sterling B2B and MFT portfolio
IBM® Sterling portfolio enables companies to consolidate all internet-based file transfers on a single, scalable, secure and central gateway while it also helps companies integrate all their complex B2B and EDI processes across partner communities in a single gateway.
The offering has the capabilities necessary to intelligently monitor, administer, route and transform high volumes of inbound and outbound files.
By using the IBM Sterling portfolio companies are able to centralize onboarding and easily connect to all their business partners, regardless of size, geography or chosen technologies.
Why IBM Sterling portfolio
- Rapid growth through new communication channels increased capacity
- Provides accurate and reliable data delivery
- Decrease process delays
- Increased efficiency through automation of internal processes
- Improved customer service through visibility into B2B data exchange
- enabling customers to engage in real-time transactions
- variety of data transformation capabilities
- EDI processes
- Enabling compliance with industry standards
- Proactively address issues and achieve your SLA
- Use multifactor authentication, SSL session breaks, closing of inbound firewall holes, protocol inspection and other controls to ensure the security of your trusted zone