Who we are
The TIS Group team consists more than 120 specialized experts united in four subsidiary companies with headquarters in Croatia, the United Kingdom and Slovenia.
For 30 years, we have been developing, implementing and maintaining innovative ICT solutions that affect millions of users
We have regionally been recognized as a reliable partner in the development of innovative business solutions in the financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, transportation and logistics industries, as well as in the public sector. With a strong vision, clear principles and quality work, we have expanded the boundaries of our business operations to markets in Europe and the world. The TIS Group team consists of more than 120 specialized experts united in four subsidiary companies with headquarters in Croatia, the United Kingdom and Slovenia.
Since our establishment in 1989, our employees have been living and working in accordance with the principles of responsibility, creative activity, self-criticism, ethics, learning and love. We nurture teamwork and a positive corporate culture that sets us apart from the competition.
The world’s leading ICT companies Cincom, IBM, K2, Microsoft, Namirial and Oracle are our long-standing partners with whom we ensure business success for hundreds of clients.
We are members of the American Chamber of Commerce AmCham, CISEx - Croatian Independent Software Exporters Association and the AHK Croatia.
We respond to different business challenges by transferring world knowledge, innovative business solutions, following trends and flexibility. We ensure business growth at all technological levels by focused work.
Mission, Vision & Principles
Rejoice often as much as you can, have the ability to win the respect of the wise people, devotion of young people and appreciation of your true critics. To love and appreciate beauty, to find the good in others, to leave the world a little more happier place to live (R. V. Emerson)- with a smiling partner, happier co-worker, cheerful family.
We want to keep the status of a reliable partner on the domestic and world market growing long-term, fair partnership with our customers.
We evolve quality long-term partnerships and inspirational business culture
We are focused on developing long-term partnership relationships with quality products, quality communication and continuous client consulting. The world’s leading ICT companies Cincom, IBM, K2, Microsoft, Namirial and Oracle are our long-standing partners whose contemporary solutions we tailor to the specific needs of our customers.
TIS-Objektni informacijski sustavi d.o.o. is IBM Partner since 1999. and currently holding highest level of Partnership - IBM Premier Business Partner. Along with selling and implementing IBM solutions, TIS is also developing add-on solutions to different IBM tools.
- Partnership since 1999
- More than 120 IBM certificates
- Silver Business Partner
- Authorized IBM Support Providing Partner
- Implementation and use of IBM solutions
- Development of Add-on solutions for IBM tools
- Authorized and certified resellers of IBM licenses
TIS Object Information Systems Ltd has been Microsoft Gold partner for many years. First we attained SQL Server Business Intelligence competence and then continued developing other competencies.
- Partnership since 2008
- Development of software solutions and own software products
- Development of software solutions for business process management
- Solutions implementation
- Integration into the IT infrastructure
- Connecting parts of the system to online services
- Development of management solutions for reporting and analytical systems
TIS-Objektni informacijski sustavi d.o.o. has been Oracle Gold Partner since 2008, with the privilege of distribution and implementation of Oracle solutions and services, as well as providing technical support for implemented products
- Partnership since 2000
- Oracle Gold Partner
- Oracle SOA and DWH technologies
- Certified experts
- Custom solutions development
- Distribution and implementation of solutions and services
- Technical support for implemented products
Namirial is a Trust Service Provider, focused on addressing the fast growing market of Digital Transaction Management (DTM), which includes legally compliant electronic signatures, managing and tracking documents flows, conducting secure transactions and ensuring secure storage of data.
- Legally compliant electronic signatures
- Managing and monitoring the flow of documents
- Support for all modern digital signature methods
- Video identification
Thanks to the partnership with SourceCode Technology Holding Inc. we are expanding our Rapid Application Development services and products portfolio.
- Partnership since 2013 with SourceCode Technology Holding Inc.
- Accelerated development of business solutions
- Practical experience in complex implementations
- Corporate solutions
- Individual departmental applications
We are partners with Mikrocop, a company from Ljubljana, for several years. We have been cooperating in the field of implementation of digital business transformation systems. Our TIS eSIG solution for digital and handwritten document signing is integrated into business processes executed by the Mikrocop's system for document and business process management InDOC EDGE. We have achieved successful cooperation on several large and medium-sized projects in the financial and public health sector.
In order to raise the level of community awareness and responsibility, TIS supports various humanitarian and sponsorship activities, as an unseparable part of its business policy.
We have regionally been recognized as a reliable partner in the development of innovative business solutions in the financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, transportation and logistics industries, as well as in the public sector.
- Savings and added value for the end customer
- Earnings optimization and increasing customer satisfaction
- Working with clients on the development of competitive advantages
- Development of state-of-the-art solutions for the client
- Following trends
- Operating costs reduction
- Process automation
Transport and logistics
- Data transfer to business partners
- Internal IT systems improvement
- Long-term sustainable IT development strategy
- Costs reduction
- More quality business operations
- 24/7 provision of services
- Maximum service availability
- Minimum operating costs
- Development of systems for the collection, processing and utilization of information
- Providing support to state institutions
- Improving and supporting the existing business systems
- Development of quality and competitive services
- Quality service for citizens and business entities
TIS makes references by working on numerous IT projects