07B2B & MFT IBM Sterling Portfolio
IBM® Sterling portfolio enables companies to consolidate all internet-based file transfers on a single, scalable, secure and central gateway while it also helps companies integrate all their complex B2B and EDI processes across partner communities in a single gateway.
With its long-standing presence in the IT market, TIS has profiled itself as a valuable and responsible partner to numerous domestic and foreign companies in the projects of developing, implementing and adapting information systems to the business challenges they face.
The offering has the capabilities necessary to intelligently monitor, administer, route and transform high volumes of inbound and outbound files.
By using the IBM Sterling portfolio companies are able to centralize onboarding and easily connect to all their business partners, regardless of size, geography or chosen technologies.
Therefore, TIS can provide various services using 30 years of experience with IBM Sterling integration technologies, services such as:
- Requirement Discovery and Definition
- Architecture designs
- Solution Design, development and Implementation
- System optimisation and modernization
- Training and Best Practices Advisory
- Ongoing Support and Outsourcing
- Consultancy services
- Health checks
IBM Sterling product portfolio
- IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator helps companies integrate all their complex B2B processes
- IBM® Sterling File Gateway helps companies to consolidate all internet-based file transfers on a single gateway.
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy secures your network and data exchanges at the network edge
- IBM® Sterling Control Center tracks critical events across your B2B and managed file transfer (MFT) infrastructure for improved operations, customer service and B2B governance
- IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct provides security-hardened, point-to-point file transfers
Why IBM Sterling portfolio
In today’s digital economy, the secure and timely flow of data between customers, partners, employees and businesses is essential for organizational success. Managed File Transfer (MFT) and Business to Business (B2B) integration capabilities have been crucial for organizations “moving” to the digital economy.
- Rapid growth through new communication channels increased capacity
- Provides accurate and reliable data delivery
- Decrease process delays
- Increased efficiency through automation of internal processes
- Improved customer service through visibility into B2B data exchange
- enabling customers to engage in real-time transactions
- variety of data transformation capabilities
- EDI processes
- Enabling compliance with industry standards
- Proactively address issues and achieve your SLA
Use multifactor authentication, SSL session breaks, closing of inbound firewall holes, protocol inspection and other controls to ensure the security of your trusted zone